【Saturday Online Group Practice】 – Inspirations from skiing
1. In skiing, as in life, only you can control the direction that you are going, nobody can do that on your behalf.
2. During the journey, you will experience setbacks, fear, failure and pain. Once you manage to overcome your inner obstacles, you will be able to soar and achieve miracles in life!
3. Continuous learning to improve our skills is the only way to go. Or else if we use the wrong approaches to the problems we encounter, more pain and failures will follow.
4. Nothing in this world is difficult for one who sets his mind on it. As long as we have the determination, we will be able to overcome all challenges.
5. To succeed, we must not give up halfway or concede defeat at the first obstacle we encounter. Hard work and persistence are critical to being successful in everything that we do.
I wish for all of you to be safe. May everything go well in your lives so that you can achieve your aspirations and create miracles!